Awesome article on networking “share” for Charlotte business owners!!
I recently ran across this article in the The Charlotte business Journal and saw a great opportunity for Charlotte business owners to network ( or learn to network) in the area. This event is FREE, again, FREE to attend and offers many ideas on options of cost efficient ways to advertise your company and lead it to the top of your industry.
While I am a big advocate on SEO and web advertising ( since I specialize in it!!), I can not preach enough that face to face integration is the most important part of getting your company’s name out in the community and branding your services. Not only does it put your personality and face with the company, but also will prove your dedication as a business owner and your commitment to customer service. Paper Media, SEO, and Web Advertising can place your name in the marketplace. Word of mouth along with collateral to remind the consumer to look your business up easily on the internet is the way to keep your customers and advertise your company for the long haul.Kathryn Reynolds is a Chapel Hill,North Carolina based Internet, Media and Brand Marketing consultant that provides select consulting services to small to medium-sized clients in North Carolina. She has assisted Real Estate Agents, Home Builders and Lenders in the area’s of Charlotte, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Winston Salem and Wilmington North Carolina. Kathryn also assists in marketing for industry trades such as building suppliers, installers and servicers.
CBJ Seminar: Crash Course to NetworkingRegister Now
Join the Charlotte Business Journal’s Senior Circulation Sales Executive, Allen Clark, as he discusses how to increase and better leverage your network!
Topics of discussion include:
- How to come across powerfully to other leaders and executives
- How to craft valuable offers that business people will see as scarce and relevant
- What resources will allow you to create strong and powerful identity in the market
- How to recognize opportunities within news stories to make connections and optimize your networking efforts
- Using the Charlotte Business Journal to grow your leads and revenue
This session will prove helpful for everyone from the seasoned networker to those new to the Charlotte area. Follow the registration instructions below to attend this free seminar at our office in South End.
For more info, contact Allen Clark at 704-973-1126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, July 12, 2012, 8:00am-9:30am
- Charlotte Business Journal Office 1100 South Tryon Street, Suite 100Charlotte, NC 28203